Sharing one of the easiest DIY’s that make the perfect last minute gift for friends & family! This sugar scrub recipe only takes 5 minutes and will keep your skin smooth and hydrated.
How To Make Vanilla & Honey Brown Sugar Scrub
This recipe is super easy and only takes 5 minutes to make! You’ll need just a few ingredients to put this sugar scrub together and it makes the perfect holiday gift or treat for yourself. The sugar in this recipe acts as a skin exfoliant to keep your skin incredibly smooth, and the honey and coconut oil will keep your skin moist throughout the dry season!
What You’ll Need to make this Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Oil – I used refined coconut oil in a jar for this recipe
- Brown Sugar – Can be light or dark brown sugar, and you can even use regular white granulated sugar if you’d like your sugar scrub to be white!
- Vanilla Extract – Gives this scrub a luxurious scent
- Honey – Works to hydrate your dry skin
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, & Clove – Gives this scrub a fall scent that makes shower & bath time extra cozy!
Tips & Tricks:
- Do not heat the coconut oil if you have a hard time mixing it, this will make it separate!
- To mix evenly use a stand mixer or electric mixer.
- Spices can be added or subtracted depending on your personal preference.
- If you tend to have oily skin the honey out of this recipe.
Homemade Vanilla & Honey Brown Sugar Scrub
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp Cloves
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients & mix thoroughly for 2-5 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe makes 16 oz of Sugar Scrub.
Shop This Post:
- Storage Jar with Clamp Lid
- Cutting Board
- Chiffon Silk Ribbon
- Glass Spice Jars
- Spice Jar Side Labels
- Spice Jar Top Labels
- Kitchen Aid Mixing Bowls